THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR PRECIOUS METALS
The AD GoldSEAL + Cyclone is a dust extraction system designed for the jewellery industry to recover and collect precious metals.
Cutting and engraving, coding and marking, welding…whatever laser process you are following, some form of contaminant is generated which can become airborne and released into the atmosphere. That may be solid particles, gas or vapour and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in an education establishment or a large-scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
Benefits of the AD GoldSEAL + Cyclone include:
- Built in cyclone to extend filter life and extraction performance
- Reverse flow air (RFA) technology enhances filter process
- Multi voltage sensing (MVS) for global use
- Automatic flow control for lower noise levels and filter protection
- Incinerable HEPA filter technology giving filtration of 99.95% @ 0.3 microns and collection of filtered metals
- Easy to remove collection tray for precious metals
- Lockable front door to keep recovered precious metals safe
- Optional interfacing
- Approvals: CE
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume expert, Geoff Hamilton. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the AD GoldSEAL + Cyclone
- Cyclone – Particulate separation device using centrifugal force, allowing larger particles to drop into the capture pot.
- Multi voltage sensing unit (MVS) – Automatically sense the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 90-257V.
- Automatic flow control (AFC) – Allows the operator to pre-set the correct airflow rates for the specific application, subsequently maintaining the airflow.
- Reverse flow air technology (RFA) – Causes a fall in velocity and air direction change. Large particulate falls out of the airstream into the filter’s drop out chamber. With less particulate entering the filter media, the filter life is significantly increased.
- Incinerable HEPA filter – This filter can be incinerated leaving behind any collected precious metals. It uses a mini pleat design HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filter which is tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.95% @ 0.3 microns. It incorporates a series of glue beading spacers between the pleated media. This feature not only guarantees even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat, but also alleviates the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.