EXTRACTION FOR OPEN-FRAMED 3D PRINTERS
The 3D PrintPRO 2 is a low-cost unit, that helps to extract fumes generated by an open-framed 3D printer without causing the filament deposition area to be cooled.
Each unit is supplied with a connection hose, ‘stay put’ arm, and a conical-shaped nozzle.
Benefits of the 3D PrintPRO 2:
- Minimal power consumption
- Filter change indicator
- Three-stage filtration
- Powder-coated for durability
- CE approved
Applications that our 3D PrintPRO 2 can be used with:
- Material extrusion (PLA, ABS and Nylon)
- VAT polymerization (Digital light projection and stereolithography)
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, please speak to our 3D printing fume expert, James Watson. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider to help ensure safe operation.
Key features of the 3D PrintPRO 2
- HEPA filter – BOFA uses mini pleat design HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters which are tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.995% down to 0.3 microns and 95% as small as 0.1 microns. They incorporate a series of webbing between the pleated media. This feature not only has even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat but also helps to alleviate the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.
- Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology – ACF helps to capture and filter potentially hazardous fumes. Contaminated air must remain in contact with the carbon bed for a period of time sufficient to help ensure that no contaminants or odours are emitted (‘dwell time’). Our filters have been developed to help capture contaminants and odours, helping to eliminate the risk of bypass and/or tunnelling. Read more about our filters.
- Multi-voltage sensing unit (MVS) – Automatically senses the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 100-230v.
- SureCHECK quality standard – Our high-standard quality, health and safety and environmental management, applied to everything we do.