EXTRACTION FOR OPEN FRAMED 3D PRINTERS
The 3D PrintPRO 2 is a low-cost unit which extracts fumes generated by the printer without causing the filament deposition area to be cooled.
Each unit is supplied with a connection hose, ‘stay put’ arm, and conical shaped nozzle.
Benefits of the 3D PrintPRO 2:
- Minimal power consumption
- Filter change indicator
- Three-stage filtration
- Powder coated for durability
- CE approved
Applications that our 3D PrintPRO 2 can be used with:
- Material extrusion (PLA, ABS and Nylon)
- VAT polymerization (Digital light projection and stereolithography)
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our 3D Printing fume expert, Luke Ziolkowski. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the 3D PrintPRO 2
- HEPA filter – Mini pleat design HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters which are tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns and 95% as small as 0.1 micron. They incorporate a series of webbing between the pleated media. This feature not only guarantees even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat, but also alleviates the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.
- Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology – assures safe capture and removal of hazardous fumes. Contaminated air must remain in contact with the carbon bed for a period of time sufficient to ensure that no contaminants or odours are emitted. Our filters have been developed to capture all contaminants and odours, eliminating the risk of bypass and/or tunnelling. Read more about our filters.
- Multi-voltage sensing unit (MVS) – Automatically sense the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 90-275V.
- SureCHECK quality standard – Our high-standard quality, health and safety and environmental management, applied to everything we do.