AD Access – Light-duty compact laser fume extraction system
The AD Access is BOFA’s compact and competitively priced fume extraction system for light-duty laser marking, coding, engraving and additive manufacturing laser sintering applications.
This system is designed specifically to match performance and maintain safe operator working conditions, when used on smaller lasers.
Benefits of the AD Access include:
- Filter condition indicator
- Low noise levels
- Small footprint/compact unit
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Remote stop/start interface
- Filter change/system fail signal
- Three-stage filtration:
- Approvals: CE, cUL, UL
Applications that our AD Access can be used with:
- Light-duty laser engraving
- Laser coding
- Laser marking
- Laser welding
- Laser sintering (additive manufacturing)
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume expert, Geoff Hamilton . He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the AD Access:
- DeepPleat pre-filter
- Combined HEPA filter/Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology