FEATURE-PACKED COMPACT LASER FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM
BOFA’s AD Nano+ is a cost-effective big performance solution for light to medium duty small scale industrial sites and light laser coding applications. It is the ideal choice for installations where floor space is limited and also benefits from having most of the features from its larger brother, the AD Oracle iQ. The AD Nano+ portable fume extraction system combines all these features in a small, more compact system.
Cutting and engraving, coding and marking, welding…whatever laser process you are following, some form of contaminant is generated which can become airborne and released into the atmosphere. That may be solid particles, gas or vapour and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in a school or a large-scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
Benefits of the AD Nano+ include:
- Enhanced filter performance and longer filter life
- Small footprint
- Three-stage filtration
o DeepPleat DUO pre-filter technology
– Filter surface media area = 6m² (64.56ft²)
– Dropout chamber size = 7.44 litres
o HEPA filter technology
o Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology
- Optional VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Approvals: CE
Applications that our AD Nano+ can be used with:
- Laser engraving
- Laser coding
- Laser marking
Other related products:
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume expert, Geoff Hamilton. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the Nano+:
- Reverse flow air technology – This feature causes a fall in velocity and air direction change. Larger particulate falls out of the air stream into the filter’s drop out chamber. With less particulate entering the filter media the filter life is significantly increased. Contaminated air entering the drop-out chamber is pulled vertically through the filters.
- Multi voltage sensing (MVS) unit – This automatically senses the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 90-257V, making this a global system.
- Patented DeepPleat DUO pre-filter – BOFA’s patented pre-filter gives the maximum amount of filtration for the most demanding of laser applications. Combined with BOFA’s large combined filters as standard, make this a globally versatile system.
- Automatic flow control (AFC) technology – This allows the operator to pre-set the correct airflow rates for the specific application, subsequently maintaining the airflow. This generates lower noise levels and ensures further protection of the more expensive HEPA filters.