BOFA Americas will be showcasing its 3D printing filtration and atmosphere management technology at the Rapid + TCT event in Chicago in May – North America’s largest and most important additive manufacturing (AM) event.
The use of AM and 3D printing has grown significantly in recent years, enabling manufacturers to develop and customise products more efficiently.
At the event, BOFA will exhibit its impressive range of 3D print products, which meet the needs of many different AM processes:
- The 3D PrintPRO 2 filters emissions generated by small format open framed 3D printers.
- The 3D PrintPRO 3 is suited to enclosed or partially enclosed 3D printers.
- The 3D PrintPRO 4 has been enhanced to support fused filament fabrication, stereolithography, digital light processing, and material jetting. It manages multi-unit operations through its advanced, high-capacity filtration system, delivering optimal temperature control and airflow management, while contributing to an odourless workplace environment.
- The AM 400, which uses patented technology to enable the safe onsite exchange of the filters that remove potentially harmful gases and particulate from metal additive manufacturing processes.
- The 3D PrintPRO HT which filters high-temperature particulate and gases and incorporates airflow innovations that actively help maintain optimal temperature conditions during 3D print operations.
- The AD Oracle SA iQ – which is suitable for large-scale production processes, including material jetting, binder jetting, SLM and PBF of polymers, as well as automated post-processing of parts.
Katrina Clemens, General Manager, BOFA Americas, Inc. commented: “We look forward to this event each year where we are able to display the developments and innovations in filtration that keep pace with advances in the wider additive manufacturing environment. As a result, we remain at the forefront of emissions filtration, temperature control and airflow management which help manufacturers optimize product quality and the efficiency of operations.”
The Rapid + TCT 2023 event takes place in Chicago between 2nd and 4th May, where representatives from BOFA will be available at Booth #5434.
Attend RAPID + TCT as a guest of BOFA Americas
To claim your free RAPID + TCT 2023 Expo Pass and a 20% discount on any conference offering, use promo code 15208745. Register here.