BOFA US will be attending this year’s Formnext Forum Austin: America’s event for industrial additive manufacturing and 3D printing innovation. The event which takes place at the Palmer Event Center, Austin, TX on 28-30 August, is the first in a series of events to drive industrial 3D printing innovation and growth in the Americas.
The BOFA team will be showcasing its impressive range of filtration and atmosphere management systems designed specifically for additive manufacturing and 3D printing processes:
- The 3D PrintPRO 2: for small format open framed 3D printers.
- The 3D PrintPRO 3: for enclosed or partially enclosed 3D printers.
- The 3D PrintPRO 4: for large format & high-performance 3D printers.
- The AD Oracle SA iQ: suitable for large-scale production processes.
- The AM 400: a premium filtration solution for additive manufacturing.
BOFA’s knowledgeable team will be on hand and more than happy to discuss all your filtration questions, needs and requirements. To arrange a meeting with a member of the team during the event, email us with a date and time that suits you, otherwise just visit our booth during your visit.
Formnext Forum Austin takes place at the Palmer Event Center, Austin, TX on 28-30 August, where representatives from BOFA US will be available at Booth #221.