BOFA’s Mobile FumeKART has been designed to filter dust particles, mould spores, solvent vapours, and other pollutants from the work environment, keeping the operator and room safe and clean.
Benefits of the Mobile FumeKART:
- No need to vent outside as filtered air is sent back into the room
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Mobile system, simple to move around
- Low-noise level
- Three-stage filtration: F8 pre-filter + HEPA filter + gas filter
- Filter condition indicator
- Digital airflow control
- Various arm and hood capture devices available
If you have an unusual, mobile, or potentially awkward application, then talk to us – there is a good chance that our Mobile FumeKART could help.
Key features of the Mobile FumeKART
- DeepPleat pre-filter – Incorporates a sealed pleated layer of F8 media of at least 100mm in height.
- HEPA filter – Mini pleat design HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters which are tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns and 95% as small as 0.1 micron. They incorporate a series of webbing between the pleated media. This feature not only guarantees even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat, but also alleviates the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.
- Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology – assures safe capture and removal of hazardous fumes. Contaminated air must remain in contact with the carbon bed for a period of time sufficient to ensure that no contaminants or odours are emitted. Our filters have been developed to capture all contaminants and odours, eliminating the risk of bypass and/or tunnelling. Read more about our filters.
- Multi-voltage sensing unit (MVS) – Automatically sense the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 90-275V.