T 15: Multiple tip extraction for soldering applications
MULTIPLE TIP EXTRACTION FOR HAND SOLDERING APPLICATIONS
The T 15 high vacuum unit is designed to extract and filter fumes and debris through small bore hoses and attachments. Ideally suited for soldering iron tip extraction, vac pens and any application requiring close proximity micro extraction.
Electronics applications create fumes which are released into the atmosphere. They may be solid particles, gas or vapour (volatile organic compounds, or VOCs) and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in a school or a large-scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
Benefits of the T 15:
- Suitable for up to 15 operators/extraction points
- High-vacuum pumps
- Enhanced filter performance
- Three-stage filtration
- Low noise level
- CE approved
Applications that our T 15 can be used with:
- Hand soldering
This unit is ideally partnered with our soldering iron connection kit.
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our electronics fume expert, David Thompson. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the T 15
- HEPA filter – Mini pleat design HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters which are tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns and 95% as small as 0.1 micron. They incorporate a series of webbing between the pleated media. This feature not only guarantees even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat, but also alleviates the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.
- Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology – assures safe capture and removal of hazardous fumes. Contaminated air must remain in contact with the carbon bed for a period of time sufficient to ensure that no contaminants or odours are emitted. Our filters have been developed to capture all contaminants and odours, eliminating the risk of bypass and/or tunnelling. Read more about our filters.
- SureCHECK quality standard – Our high-standard quality, health and safety and environmental management, applied to everything we do.