BOFA are excited to be back at Formnext 2022. Our knowledgeable team will be there all week on our stand in Hall 12.0, E18 to show you our technology and answer your questions. With so much to see during the event, here are our top reasons to visit us.
1. See BOFA products in action
We look forward to showcasing our range of filtration and atmosphere management systems for 3D printing and additive manufacturing. Our lineup includes our established 3D PrintPRO range, our best in class AD Oracle iQ2, the FumeCAB 1000 iQ integrated filtration system, and AD Cyclone inline filter for heavy particulate.
2. Find out about our new innovations
We’ll also be displaying our latest innovations in 3D printing filtration and atmosphere management:
- The new 3D PrintPRO HT – a true innovation in 3D print filtration and atmosphere management that uses advanced electronics components, thermal insulation, and innovative air management to deliver high levels of filtration in high-temperature chambers.
- The AM 400 system – patented technology enabling the safe removal and exchange of filters exposed to potentially harmful gases and particulate resulting from metal additive manufacturing processes, which could otherwise risk a thermal event.
3. Meet the team face to face
Our knowledgeable BOFA team will be on hand to answer all your questions and assist with your filtration needs. If you’d like to arrange a 1:1 with a member of the BOFA team you can book an appointment at a time and date that suits you. Alternatively, just visit us on our stand in Hall 12, E18 during the event.
4. Find out how our products can help your process
Learn how our proven specialist product range and custom integrated systems can benefit your process and help to maintain a clean, healthy working environment. Our knowledgeable team can offer guidance on choosing the appropriate system for your process. They will work with you to match your system design to your application, taking account of the quantity and size of particulate emitted.
Formnext 2022 takes place from November 15th – 18th.