FOR LARGE ENCLOSED 3D PRINTERS
The system can also return the filtered clean air either back to the printer enclosure for a cleaner print area or to the operator’s breathing zone. It combines high flow rate with speed control within a compact free-standing unit.
Benefits of the 3D PrintPRO 4:
- Filter change indicator
- Three-stage filtration
- Powder coated for durability
- Digital speed control
- Hose kit included
- CE approved
Applications that our 3D PrintPRO 4 can be used with:
- Material extrusion (FDM and FFF)
- Material jetting
- VAT polymerization (digital light projection and stereolithography)
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our 3D Printing fume experts They will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the 3D PrintPRO 4
- HEPA filter – Mini pleat design HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters which are tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.997% at 0.3 microns. They incorporate a series of webbing between the pleated media. This feature not only guarantees even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat, but also alleviates the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.
- Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology – assures safe capture and removal of hazardous fumes. Contaminated air must remain in contact with the carbon bed for a period of time sufficient to ensure that no contaminants or odors are emitted. Our filters have been developed to capture all contaminants and odors, eliminating the risk of bypass and/or tunnelling. Read more about our filters.
- Multi voltage sensing unit (MVS) – Automatically sense the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 90-275V.
- SureCHECK quality standard – Our high-standard quality, health and safety and environmental management, applied to everything we do.