A ‘TWO-IN-ONE’ BASE STATION FOR LASER ENGRAVING
The AD Base 1 Oracle extraction system allows a laser engraver to sit on top of it, effectively doubling it up as a workstation.
Cutting and engraving, coding and marking, welding…whatever laser process you are following, some form of contaminant is generated which can become airborne and released into the atmosphere. That may be solid particles, gas or vapor and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in an education establishment or a large-scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
Benefits of the AD Base 1 Oracle include:
- Reverse flow air (RFA) technology
- Multi voltage sensing (MVS) for global use
- Automatic flow control for lower noise levels and filter protection
- Three-stage filtration
o DeepPleat DUO pre-filter technology
– Filter surface media area = 12m²
– Dropout chamber size = 16.2 litres
o HEPA filter technology
o Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology
– Easi-seal filter location for easy, quick and safe filter change
– Optional VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Optional onboard compressor for a compact installation
- Optional interfacing
- Approvals: CE
Applications that our AD Base 1 Oracle can be used with:
- Laser engraving
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume experts. They will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the AD Base 1 Oracle
- Multi voltage sensing unit (MVS) – Automatically sense the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 90-275V.
- Patented DeepPleat DUO pre-filter – BOFA’s patented pre-filter gives the maximum amount of filtration for the most demanding of laser applications. Combined with BOFA’s large combined filters as standard, making this a globally versatile system.