BOFA’s ‘best in class’ premier choice, high-performance global fume extraction system was designed for laser marking, coding, engraving, welding and additive manufacturing laser sintering applications.
Cutting and engraving, coding and marking, welding…whatever laser process you are following, some form of contaminant is generated which can become airborne and released into the atmosphere. That may be solid particles, gas or vapour and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in a school or a large scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
Benefits of the AD Oracle iQ include:
- Intelligent (iQ) Operating System
- Reverse flow air (RFA) technology
- Multi-voltage sensing (MVS) for global use
- Independent filter condition monitoring
- High-contrast display
- Three-stage filtration
o DeepPleat DUO pre-filter technology
o Filter surface media area = 12m²
o Dropout chamber size = 16.2 litres
o HEPA filter technology
o Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology
- Optional VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Optional compressor
- Optional interfacing
- Approvals: CE, cUL, UL
Applications that our AD Oracle iQ can be used with:
- Laser engraving
- Laser coding
- Laser marking
- Laser welding
- Selective laser sintering
- Selective laser melting
- Directed energy deposition
- Binder jetting
- Material jetting
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume experts. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the AD Oracle iQ
• Award-winning Intelligent (iQ) Operating System – The iQ Operating System is a truly global product. One system caters the world over; clear and simple real-time features ensure clarity and ease of use.
• Patented DeepPleat DUO pre-filter – BOFA’s patented pre-filter gives the maximum amount of filtration for the most demanding of laser applications. Combined with BOFA’s large combined filters as standard, making this a globally versatile system.