The V 2000 iQ’s technology is proven to deliver superior and measurable performance, ensuring airflow and filtration is maintained even when particulates start to build up. VOC saturation can be detected, preventing unfiltered contaminants entering the workspace.
Electronics applications create fumes which are released into the atmosphere. They may be solid particles, gas or vapor (volatile organic compounds, or VOCs) and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in a school or a large scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
The V 2000 iQ not only filters particulate and odours, but it also returns clean air back into the room, saving on costs of conditioning the make-up air.
Benefits of the V 2000 iQ:
- Design permits greater flexibility and mobility of different exhaust installations
- Independent filter monitoring
- Extended filter life
- Enhanced filter performance
- Three-stage filtration
- Global product
- CE approved
Applications that our V 2000 iQ can be used with:
- Large reflow and curing ovens
- Wave solder machines
- Manual soldering
- Conformal coating
- Larger fixed installations in hand soldering, manual solder conformal coating, and gluing for up to 20 operators
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our electronics fume experts. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the V 2000 iQ
• Intelligent (iQ) Operating System – for ease of operation and clarity of real time information, and the system provides a cache of analytical data, enabling users to download performance and operating parameters for evaluation purposes It monitors the status of both the pre-filter and combined (main) filter.
• DeepPleat DUO pre-filter – This pre-filter comes in three main sizes and incorporates a massive drop-out chamber and large volume area within the base of the filter. Above the drop-out chamber, but still within the housing, there is a sealed 200mm deep pleat layer of F8 media.
• HEPA filter – Mini pleat design HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters which are tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns and 95% as small as 0.1 micron. They incorporate a series of webbing between the pleated media. This feature not only guarantees even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat, but also alleviates the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.
• Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology – assures safe capture and removal of hazardous fumes. Contaminated air must remain in contact with the carbon bed for a period of time sufficient to ensure that no contaminants or odors are emitted. Our filters have been developed to capture all contaminants and odors, eliminating the risk of bypass and/or tunnelling. Read more about our filters.
• Automatic flow control (AFC) – Allows the operator to pre-set the correct airflow rates for the specific application, subsequently maintaining the airflow.
• Reverse flow air technology (RFA) – Causes a fall in velocity and air direction change. Large particulate falls out of the airstream into the filter’s drop out chamber. With less particulate entering the filter media, the filter life is significantly increased.