V 600: Centralized fume extraction for solder & VOC applications
A truly state-of-the-art fume purification system, the V 600 is within our high-end range of extraction systems, combining large filter life with high airflows and pressure.
Electronics applications create fumes which are released into the atmosphere. They may be solid particles, gas or vapor (volatile organic compounds, or VOCs) and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in a school or a large scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
Benefits of the V 600:
- Capability to have a full gas filter
- Extended filter life
- Enhanced filter performance
- Three-stage filtration
- Built in silencing
- Digital speed control
- CE approved
Applications that our V 600 can be used with:
- Hand soldering
- PCB rework stations
- Conformal coating
This unit is ideally paired with our FumeCAB 600.
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our electronics fume experts. They will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the V 600
- DeepPleat pre-filter – Incorporates a sealed pleated layer of F8 media of at least 100mm in height.
- HEPA filter – Mini pleat design HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters which are tested and certified to a minimum efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns and 95% as small as 0.1 micron. They incorporate a series of webbing between the pleated media. This feature not only guarantees even spacing for full filter coverage between each pleat, but also alleviates the possibility of airflow vibration or collapse.
- Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology – assures safe capture and removal of hazardous fumes. Contaminated air must remain in contact with the carbon bed for a period of time sufficient to ensure that no contaminants or odors are emitted. Our filters have been developed to capture all contaminants and odors, eliminating the risk of bypass and/or tunnelling. Read more about our filters.
- Reverse flow air technology (RFA) – Causes a fall in velocity and air direction change. Large particulate falls out of the airstream into the filter’s drop out chamber. With less particulate entering the filter media, the filter life is significantly increased.
- Multi voltage sensing unit (MVS) – Automatically sense the local voltage and adjusts accordingly, between 90-275V.