AD 4000 iQ – High-end Fume Extraction System
The AD 4000 iQ delivers superior and measurable performance, ensuring high airflow and filtration is maintained even when particulates start to build up.
Benefits of the AD 4000 iQ include:
- Triple DeepPleat DUO pre-filters
- Triple combined (HEPA/gas) filters
- iQ Operating System
- High airflow rates
- Reverse flow air technology
- Independent filter monitoring
- Optional on-board compressor
- Adaptable configurations for complex installations
Applications that our AD 4000 iQ can be used with:
- Laser drilling, cutting and engraving
- Deep laser engraving
- Large flatbed laser applications
- Fibre lasing
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume expert, Geoff Hamilton . He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Triple filter set-up
The triple filter set-up in this unit gives the maximum amount of filtration for the most demanding of applications, with the patented DeepPleat DUO pre-filters and BOFA’s large combined filters as standard.