The AD 4000 iQ delivers superior and measurable performance, ensuring high airflow and filtration is maintained even when particulates start to build up.
Benefits of the AD 4000 iQ include:
- Triple DeepPleat DUO pre-filters
- Triple combined (HEPA/gas) filters
- iQ Operating System
- High airflow rates
- Reverse flow air technology
- Independent filter monitoring
- Optional on-board compressor
- Adaptable configurations for complex installations
Applications that our AD 4000 iQ can be used with:
- Laser drilling, cutting and engraving
- Deep laser engraving
- Large flatbed laser applications
- Fibre lasing
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume expert, Geoff Hamilton . He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Triple filter set-up
The triple filter set-up in this unit gives the maximum amount of filtration for the most demanding of applications, with the patented DeepPleat DUO pre-filters and BOFA’s large combined filters as standard.