AD PVC iQ: The complete fume extraction solution for laser marking, coding and engraving of PVC materials
FOR LASER MARKING, CODING & ENGRAVING OF PVC MATERIALS
The AD PVC iQ extraction system has been designed to cope with the challenges involved in processing PVC – mostly cutting and engraving activities – due to the corrosive nature of the fumes generated when lasering PVC materials. The fumes given off by these processes are invisible but potentially toxic and include exactly the types of VOC (volatile organic compounds) that our activated carbon filters are very capable of capturing and containing.
Cutting and engraving, coding and marking, welding…whatever laser process you are following, some form of contaminant is generated which can become airborne and released into the atmosphere. That may be solid particles, gas or vapour and most can’t be seen. Not controlling these fumes can have serious consequences. Whether you’re running machinery in an education establishment or a large-scale factory, all airborne substances should be considered as potentially harmful to the operator, your equipment and the environment and controlled with the correct fume extraction solution. Read more about the need for fume extraction.
Benefits of the AD PVC iQ include:
- HCI and VOC gas sensors and alarm
- Acid resistant coatings
- Intelligent (iQ) Operating System
- Reverse flow air (RFA) technology
- Multi voltage sensing (MVS) for global use
- Independent filter condition monitoring
- High contrast display
- Four-stage filtration
o Pre-filter bag
o Chemical filter pad
o HEPA filter technology
o Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology
- Optional interfacing
- Approvals: CE, cUL, UL
Applications that our AD PVC iQ can be used with:
- Laser engraving
- Laser coding
- Laser marking
- Laser welding
- Laser cutting
Speak to one of our experts
For further information and advice on which extraction solutions are right for you, speak to our laser fume expert, Geoff Hamilton. He will work with you and our applications specialists to understand your specific process and help you determine what measures you should consider for safe operation.
Key features of the AD PVC iQ
- Award-winning Intelligent (iQ) Operating System – The iQ Operating System is a truly global product. One system caters the world over; clear and simple real-time features ensure clarity and ease of use.
- Filter set-up – The PVC iQ has a four-stage filter set-up, with a chemical filter pad, large bag filter and combined filter (HEPA/carbon) to give a complete, all-in-one safety system when lasering corrosive materials.