Meet us at Formnext 2022!
BOFA International will be returning to the Formnext exhibition this year to showcase our range of additive manufacturing and 3D printing filtration and atmosphere management systems. The show will run in Frankfurt, Germany, 15-18th November 2022 and BOFA’s knowledgeable team will be there all week to show you our technology and answer your questions. Our stand will be in Hall 12.0, E18.
Our product line-up will include systems designed to meet the needs of many different additive manufacturing processes:
- 3D PrintPRO 2 – for small format 3D printers (build volume < 0.03m³)
- 3D PrintPRO 3 – for medium-sized 3D printers (0.03m³ < build volume < 0.2m³ )
- 3D PrintPRO 4 – premium system for large-scale 3D printers; print farms with multiple 3D printers within a cabinet (build volume <0.2m³)
- 3D PrintPRO HT – for medium-sized high temperature 3D printers (0.03m³ < build volume < 0.2m³)
- AM 400 – stand-alone system for inert particulate filtration – powder bed fusion processes
- FumeCAB 1000 iQ – for post-processing in a large working area
Meet the team
You can book an appointment now to come and visit us at a time to suit you, or just pop along on the day!
Free tickets available!
Attend Formnext as a guest of BOFA International. Simply email us with your name, company, and job title, and let us know how many tickets you’d like. We will then send you your unique voucher code so that you can redeem your ticket on a day of your choosing.