DentalPRO Aerosol – The ideal portable extraction and filtration unit for any dental surgery
The DentalPRO Aerosol helps to reduce risk of cross contamination between dental staff and the patient during examination. With a market leading airflow to ensure optimum capture, it is designed to work alongside appropriate PPE guidelines. The DentalPRO Aerosol works by extracting contaminated air away from dental staff breathing zones and passing through a series of filters.
It is simple to use and maintain, and there’s no need to vent outside as the filtered air is sent back into the room. Its three-stage filtration includes a HEPA filter which removes 99.997% of particles at 0.3 microns.
The unit works on three set points: idle mode, AGP mode, and room scrubber mode.
Due to the large adjustable flow rate, the DentalPRO Aerosol may be used for a variety of procedures between dental staff and patient and can be turned to maximum capacity for applications that involve heavier aerosol generation.
Features of the DentalPRO Aerosol:
- Fully portable and easy to move into position
- Supplied with multi-joint arm and nozzle capture device making this a versatile unit
- Low noise level, so won’t interrupt clinician- patient interaction
- Movable arms allow the inlet nozzles to be positioned in multiple locations to suit the requirement
- Detachable nozzles and inlets for easy change and cleaning
- Three-stage filtration:
o DeepPleat pre-filter; HEPA filter; odour/gas filter – our HEPA filter removes 99.997% of particles at 0.3 micron in size
- Ergonomically designed
- High air flow and high vacuum for maximum aerosol capture
- Variable speed – adjust as required
- Easy to operate
- Filter condition indicator
- Multi-voltage sensor automatically adjusts to local voltage (90-257V)
- 3 set points:
- Idle mode – (to be used during examination)
- AGP mode – (to be used during Aerosol generating procedures)
- Room scrubber mode – (full speed for general room cleaning)
- British made and CE marked
Download the DentalPRO Aerosol datasheet or contact us for more information.